Friday, October 29, 2010

Time to Sew!

Hello!
This afternoon, I was really not in the mood to do maths practise exams (I did do one) and still quite tired from yesterday I pulled out the layercake that my dad brought back from America and have been playing around with different ideas....
and this is what I came up with!

What do you think?
I am thinking of sewing the squares together in patchwork stye for something a little different and
 I like the diagonal pattern more than placing them at random. I also discovered today that my camera has a black and white setting that I didn't even know existed! Yes I am a bit silly, but it's pretty cool!

 
  I might go and sew these together, I haven't used my machine in about a month and I am starting to have withdrawal symptoms!

I'm off to the Soccer with a friend tonight, 
Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Miranda & Charlie

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miranda..well grey is not too becoming..but the red and white..all over it ..surely that lifted your spirits working with these great colors...lol sew them up....of course after a run at soccer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black and white setting on your camera can help you see how the fabrics in your quilt work together, sometimes better than the color setting - it's a useful tool! You can also do that on your computer sometimes, in your photo editing software. I have found that looking at a photo on the computer, I can sometimes see problems with the layout of a quilt that I didn't see on my design "floor"!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comments, I really appreciate your support and encouragement and I always enjoy reading them :) If you have any questions feel free to ask, Thanks for stopping by!
Hope your having a lovely day :)