Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Finnaly, a label for my quilt

Hello,
I'm sorry I haven’t posted anything since my first post, I have been on holiday and really busy.

The other day I finally got around to making a label for my quilt. It’s quite simple and basic but I am really happy with it. I know you’re not supposed to put buttons on quilt labels but it looked a bit bare and the buttons looked cute.


Also, having truly finished the quilt now that it is labelled, I am able to share it with you!
I had lots of fun taking pictures of my quilt last night so I will post some of the better ones up later today :)

Ps. I'm sorry the picture is sideways, I could not get it to behave and go horizontal..haha

Hope your having a great day,

Miranda & Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for your comments, I really appreciate your support and encouragement and I always enjoy reading them :) If you have any questions feel free to ask, Thanks for stopping by!
Hope your having a lovely day :)