Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ooh count me in!- Spring to Finish Challenge 2010

Jacquie from Tallgrass Prairie Sudio is running the Spring to finish challenge 2010, and I'm in!

spring to finish big

I have so many UFOs (incl. 3 quilts) that it"s not funny! However, two of those quilts are still on pause until I figure out how to quilt them and as I am doing Year 12 this year I have a lot of study and exams this term so I think I better stick to one for now :)

So... My challenge is:
-The “Fancy Free Quilt”…In need of sashing, a border, quilting and binding
and my goal is to get as much of it done as possible and if I finish it before May 31 (and have time) ,then…
-Start on my Boutique(by Chez Moi for moda) Quilt
-Or…Make something with my little bag of Liberty Scraps.

My Reward?
Sewing or Working on my quilt is usually a reward in itself for having done lots of study and worked hard during the week...if I have any spare time left after that! so any progress I will be happy with and if I finish it then I will be ecstatic! So my reward will be the satisfaction I guess of having finished it!...if that makes any sense?

Good luck to everyone doing the Challenge and thankyou to Jacquie for such a wonderful idea :)

and If you are not yet doing the challenge but have many UFOs-( it can be anything!) and would like to join the fun, all the details can be found here on Jacquie's blog!

Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

Miranda & Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for your comments, I really appreciate your support and encouragement and I always enjoy reading them :) If you have any questions feel free to ask, Thanks for stopping by!
Hope your having a lovely day :)