Friday, October 15, 2010

1 down, 6 more to go!

Hello!
Did you know today is Friday? I can't believe it's Friday already! time seems to be flying so fast at the moment, I can barely keep up with what day it is.

Firstly, I had my German Oral Exam on Tuesday and...I think it went really well actually!
I was very nervous but I remembered how to speak German (I was terrified I would forget when I walked in), remembered everything I had to say and I was really surprised that it all came to me really fast which made me really happy. I also had really nice examiners that didn't interrupt me when I was answering questions (which is very off putting when they do) and I think I only made a couple of mistakes.

So, 1 down 6 more to go!

Secondly, As all the VCE Studio Art folios and Major Works have gone in I can finally start to tell you what my theme/concept was and show you what my final art pieces were, which is very exciting!

So to end this post I thought I would give you a sneak peek of one of my favourites and see if anyone can guess what it is?? Goodluck! no it's not too hard don't worry!

Hope you have had a great week and enjoy the weekend!

Miranda & Charlie

4 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon sweetie...good news about your Oral exam I am not surprised...loved your comment to me this morn...me too lol R.B.
    Have a lovely weekend...blessings msamm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miranda, Congrats on your German oral exam. I'm so glad that it went well. Your art work looks very interesting. I can't begin to imagine what the theme was, but I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you remembered how to speak German ;) The artwork looks wonderful- you already told me what it was, so I won't spill the beans!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comments, I really appreciate your support and encouragement and I always enjoy reading them :) If you have any questions feel free to ask, Thanks for stopping by!
Hope your having a lovely day :)