Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Laughs

Happy Friday!

Everyone needs a good laugh to get them through the day on a Friday so I thought I would share one of my favourite, and what I think is one of the most hilarious videos I have seen in a long time.
I love it- it's my go to video when I'm having a bad day and the first few times I saw it I laughed so hard I cried, dad nearly fell over when he watched it. You know...It's so funny they had it on the news this morning! (which reminded me I should share it here)

Pssst...it's even funnier when if you try do the accents.


Hope this brings a smile to your day :)

Disclaimer: I apologise if you don't find it humorous and to those who do...I take no responsibility for the obsession with re-watching it and sharing it with everyone that follows or any injuries that are incurred as a result of laughing too hard. Also, I must warn you, that it may cause yourself, others or children (including my brother) to continuously quote it!

I'm off to finish hand quilting, Enjoy!

Miranda & Charlie

5 comments:

  1. OOOOOO I love this program!! Its my go to program when I feel too rubbish to want to go back to work, Its always on Sunday nights! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nighttime.....DAYTIME.....nighttime..... DAYTIME.....nighttime....DAYTIME!!!!!!

    ROFLOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite was the little guy who kept yelling out "Alan! Alan! Alan! (Steve! Steve! Steve!). Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very funny video! It sure did put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comments, I really appreciate your support and encouragement and I always enjoy reading them :) If you have any questions feel free to ask, Thanks for stopping by!
Hope your having a lovely day :)